Online Naturopathic Consultations
Online consultations allow access to naturopathic healthcare anywhere in the world. As long as you have internet you can connect with a practitioner from wherever you are, the comfort of your home, your office, while you are away on holidays. Online consultations are ideal for those unable to attend face-to-face appointments due to distance and time constraints.
You can read about the different types of consultations I offer here.
How do online naturopathic consultations work?
- Online naturopathic consultations are carried out using Zoom. If you’d like to use a different option (e.g. Skype, FaceTime) just let me know.
- Although we won’t be in the same room, I can ask you the same types of questions I would during a face-to-face consultation. You can tell me your health story and I can ask you questions about what’s going on in your body.
- Once your appointment has been booked you will receive a welcome email containing information about the clinic, a link to our private Zoom consultation and information on how to use Zoom.
- If we are using a different video communication option I will contact you at the scheduled time.
- When booking your appointment, make sure you choose the online option.
How do I receive my herbal and nutritional supplements?
- Any supplements or liquid herbs you require are ordered and delivered using an online prescription service.
- Once I place your order with these services you will receive an email with a link to your shopping cart. All you need to do is click through to finalise your order and it will be delivered to your address. Please note that these services may charge a delivery fee.
- Your treatment plan will be emailed, once your supplements have been finalised. It includes information about your supplements, including, dosages, how and when to take them, and dietary and lifestyle recommendations.
- I currently use Oborne, Vital and Ariya Health as my online prescription services. All products are Australian made and meet the standards of the Therapeutic Goods Administration.
How do I get started?
- If you’d like to know more about naturopathy and how I can help, I offer a free 15min Discovery call. Discovery calls can be booked by clicking the button below, calling 0416213055 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are sure that naturopathy is right for you, go ahead and book an initial consultation using the booking button below, calling 0416213055 or emailing email@example.com.